Mycelial Cords - Thoughtful Conversation | J Cole x Isaiah Rashad

This is ok. The leveling is good. I did hear some harsh frequencies in the chords. You may want to filter sweep and remove them. Also that second melodic instrument that came in, I didn't think it meshed with the rest of the beat well. I would either take it out or replace it with something.

-B.

The mix is pretty good. I kinda like how the chords don't really make sense and how the melody doesn't make sense/fit well. It gives it a more trippy feeling. Great work man.

What chords are you using? I'm confused at how the minor-scale vibes work together to make a trippy-chill beat that I find enjoyable. I like it man. Drums are on point too.

Everything seems solid and in place. The chords are too wide in the mix tho and the frequencies fill up too much space which prevents the other elements of your beat to shine. Overall this is some very solid work tho I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Back