Mycelial Cords - Shady Character | Psychedelic x Dark

Something unconventional but I still feel that it could be rapped on if someone digs the vibe. Share your thoughts and tracks.

To me it sounds like this has some elements of certain 90's hip hop/the 80's stuff that was sampled to make it.
It sounds really clean, but at the same time, I can't help but feel like it sounds like you're doing a little too much. Don't take that the wrong way. That's just my taste, and I don't know what you're really going for.
It sounded like some of the melodies would hit a note that was off, as well as some of the feedback on some of the synth(?) sounds.
Overall, although this isn't quite my cup of tea, I think you did a nice job for what I think you were going for.

you got a good vibe going with it i think if you mixed it a little bit more to add more punch and depth it could be a banger

Thanks for the feedback earlier.

I love the surreal vibe to this track. The only thing I was feeling was the bassline. I think it almost sounds an octave too low to me? Id have to check it on my sub, but in my headphones it for sure seems too low. Love the sparse section midway in with just the keys and bass. Good work man.

Thanks a lot guys! 5Hands, if you could let me know how it sounds on your sub it'd be dope, I'm forced to work on mid-range cans so I may have put the bass too low.

Back