Mycelial Cords - Luxury | Atmosphere x Busdriver Type Beat

Minimalistic beat that aims to give a lot of freedom for a potential rapper by keeping the rhythms simple. Let me know how that works out and drop links!

I really like the soothing instruments used for that melody. Really relaxing, but still catchy. Nice job. The bass and drums sound pretty good in there too. Tons of room for a rapper. Nice job.

Gude,

I digg the detailed percussion and atmospheric elements of this one. As one can tell I'm a big fan of chilled stuff ;-) Maybe the bassline could be a bit more dominant. Overall good job, i subbed you, bro!

This is trippy sound like a beat youll hear in a movie where people do lots of drugs and that is a good thing sir nice job

This is dope fam I really like the percussion that you used! The vibe is really laid back yet catchy. Your mixing is on point as well bro. Everything sits together nicely. Honestly I don't have anything negative to say about this bro. Keep up the good work! I left a comment and like on your YouTube profile! Return the feed

I dig this bro. Good mixing sounds real professional and I like the open ended vibe to it. Maybe add some variety to that hi hat . but overall i dig it

very chill, clean mix.. i'm not sure if i could pinpoint a particular rapper on here but i can definitely see how there is a lot of room for opportunity.

bring that bass out son!!

keep it up

this definitely leaves room for the vocalist, but i feel like the drums could use a little more reverb, just to fit the whole spacey mood and all. nice work though, diggin the percussion

Back