Mycelial Cords - Golden Ratio

May sound a little weird and broken but I feel that with a right vocalist this beat can shine. Let me know and drop links to your work.

This is dope fam! I love the the abstraction! I could also hear J cole on this one. Your mixes are always on point. Keep up the good work and keep grinding! I left a comment and like on your YouTube profile. I would have subscribed but I'm already subscribed to your channel. Return the feed?

damn this track is really nice, i could hear big sean on this one too, love the percussion, maybe the organ is a bit too loud, but it is not a real problem, keep it up brother!

I really like what you did here.. Loved the instrumentation switch up you did around 2:15.. Love that plucky metallic-y toy sounding thing.. I like how the tuning sounds like it's drifting around a bit, or maybe that's just the organ or the scales/chords used.. Either way, I like the effect it gives of the beat kinda swaying around a bit. Not sure who I would hear on it.. think it might be more of an experimental kind of singer//rapper on it, or someone with a unique voice (like you said, the right vocalist.). Perhaps with a bunch of pauses and stuff to let the beat come through on it. :) I don't think it sounds broken at all. I think perhaps the way you've structured it and the chords used might give that impression but I think you structured it very well actually. Mix sounds clean, though I am on a sound system I don't normally listen on. I may have to agree with a previous comment about the rhodes/organ being a little loud but with no singer or rapper on it yet, I get that it is kind of like the central piece. You could always lower it when you bring an artist on if desired.

Thanks for the feedback you left as well! Cheers mate! I enjoy listening to your tracks.. Sound very unique each time.

Thanks again.

Thanks a lot guys. To be honest I'm surprised by a response, I though this beat may not work or a lot of people. Good to know you like it.

Really like the sounds u used hear. Love that soul sounding vibe!
I feel like the key/organ sounds are a bit randomly placed in some parts, but it kind of does work with this track surprisingly!
I think you should find more sounds to add especially from 1:08 to 1:35

Back