Mycelial Cords - Day One | Chillout Beat | F4F

Hi, a chillout beat with some idm elements built upon a processed sample produced to have a rapper on it. Share your thoughts and feel free to link your track. Cheers!

I was forced to listen to it on my laptop speakers which are quite shit but I think the tune translated quite well. The drums were crisp and hitting hard. Even the bass was audible. I understand that the beat is made for rappers so that might be the reason for keeping the sample and ambient sounds so low but if it's just an instrumental then i'd recommend to turn up the samples a bit as the drums were outplaying these (at least in my 'dolby home theater' speaker system) just for presentation purposes solely(a few dbs should do).
The track had a weird ambient and almost outerspace feel to it and I quite liked it. However the arpy synth didn't play out well so I'd definitely search some other sound to replace that.

Nice vibe! I like the ambience and the sound selection. Also great job with the drum programming and background texture. Everything is on point. Keep up with the good work.

love these drums man, really crisp, nice sound selection too, it is simple, but doesn't get repetitive

keep it up!

loving the bitcrushed textures on this one man. it's a very pretty track overall.
the drum pattern is a bit too straight imo i would prefer some more syncopation but that's just me, still works fine. good job!

so nice man! sounds work great together and give it a deep feel. sounds dope as is but definitely something that'll host some lyrics

To me the drums stand out vs the other elements of your track volume wise but turning them down would fix this. Also, the drum pattern seems very quantized/robotic and adding some swing would improve the feel and make me want to nod my head while listening. I really like the sample you have playing it sounds really good, definitely giving you a follow, keep it up!

As soon as it came on it caught my attention, then the drums dropped and it all came together perfect.. this is great man something different and refreshing ! Keep it up

check me out here - F4f New Beats !

the drums are nice and punchy i feel the other sounds are a bit too low in volume. Maybe try limiting the master to bring it all up a bit. I like the bassline. Keep it up.

Great beat sir had me relaxing nodding my head great choice of sounds setting the mood for chilling with a ice cold drink in my at the end of a work day great job sir

Back