Mycelial Cords - Come With Me | Mac Miller x Action Bronson Type Beat

Man that vocal sample is eerie af. I like the simplicity of the drums and the synths you chose really accent the vocal sample well homie. I REALLY dig those synths that come in around the 1:45 mark. Wish they got more shine in the track but that's just different strokes for different folks haha nice beat man.

I like the synths you used, i feel like the drum pattern could be a little more interesting. other than that the synth pattern is really sick, it brings out a lot of emotion.

I dig this track man. Almost has a School Boy Q vibe as well. I really like the sounds you chose. Would've been cool if the drums would've had more variations or would've layered differently in sections. Or maybe an acoustic kit layered in. But overall a solid beat.

i like the drum samples, very clean yet still thump. i like the sampling you did and how you flipped them, good job

I love how vocals compliment overhaul atmosphere of the beat and glue together drums and the melody.
Cant really find anything to complain about man.
Solid work. ;)

I like the beat kid def reminds me of bronsalinyo. I like the drum break if its not a break you did a good job to make it sound like one. The only thing I say is add more changes to the sample or play some stuff on top to stop it from fatiguing the ear over time keep working bro nice stuff

Back