Mycelial Cords - Cold | Flatbush Zombies x Aesop Rock

I started it with the glitched synth that plays in the beginning, bells come later on and laid a trap(clicky perc/808)/trip-hop groove to it. What do you think?

Greetings!

I really like this. I like the arrangement and sound design used. The engineering is complimenting, however I'd say a little more so toward the percussion of the track? The percussion here is nice and crisp. The main melody is repetitive, however it adds to the vibe of the track and intention. Good job.

Please click the link to leave feedback in thread:

Travel safely,

- TTT

bass is hella solid, the ambient textures create a really interesting background for that trippy melody and the clicky percussion ties it together with a sick groove, the drums cut through really cleanly as well, whoever writes to this is going to come up with fire, good work man

I love how you are always getting better and evolving your sound. Really cool and eery sound to this. Really like the bass and the snare sounds perfect in the mix. It might be a bit long for something that is super repetitive though. The overall drums and soundscape doesn't ever really change much. Still really cool.

I've been listening to beats themselves a bit and realised that that's how they are arranged most of the time. I want to appeal with these instrumentals to rappers rather than producers. Definitely on its own it's repetetive. Thanks!

Back