Mycelial Cords - Afraid of Tomorrow | Logic x Busdriver

Had this beat on my drive for some time now, brushed up mixing and added some fills. Went for repetetive drum pattern in style of logic and built more synthetic character like on some Busdriver projects.

For one I like the arp on this one. It had me in a trance. The modulation you incorporated were pretty smooth too. The errie back voices/noise worked well with the vibe. Keep it up!

The main synth lead is awesome. Is that a logic sound? Really cool beat is simple but entertaining enough to vibe out too. You should think of placing your beats up for commercials or movies etc. Your sound is very unique and its consistent.

check me out when you get the chance.
Mi Vida Loca - F4F

Sounds dope, really like the vibe. I think a more complex hi hat pattern would make it a bit more interesting but that's just my preference

Really digging the drum sounds you used and the drum pattern. Wasn't really feeling the hi-hat uses or the hat pattern, which I felt was a little too simple.

Besides that hat, which is a small thing, everything else was only. That melody was fire too. This is type of beats that should be pushed in the mainstream...nice work

The Beats dope! its kinda trippy. sounds like something kid cuddi would be on. only thing I can say is I prefer beats with a lil more sub to it. just a smidge I think it would be perfect

Back