This is my sound (Feed For Feed)

i think it sounds great man!! so smooth and I dig the bass a lot. I hear some strumming panned to one side that sounds like it gets a bit off though. nothing major but the pan makes it more noticeable. great work brother! thx for the feed

I liked the track, I felt like the bass was slightly uncoordinated in certain parts. Don't know if that was intentional. I liked the build up and I liked the soundscapes you used. Very dreamy track.
I left a comment on soundcloud, can you return the favor on my track? Would like your feedback! (Use my signature to get to the track or the link below)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-symphony-hip-hop-comment-soundcloud-507778/

i think it sounds great man!! so smooth and I dig the bass a lot. I hear some strumming panned to one side that sounds like it gets a bit off though. nothing major but the pan makes it more noticeable. great work brother! thx for the feed

Thanks for listening guys! Its appreciated greatly!

And i like your sound. I think i've heard this sample before or isnt that possible and did you make the sound by yourself? Maybe the bassline is to loud. Overall i like it!!

Def digging this man love the vibe and the sample and sound selection is on point...I agree that there is some guitar in sample that's out of time with the drums...If u didn't do this already I'd try chopping the sample into smaller pieces and quantize to the grid to lock it in with the a little drums better...if u already chopped it maybe the trigger start times need adjusted?

Feed my post when u can:

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/mmg-type-beat-prod-intangiblez-f4f-508092/

Last edited:
vocal chops are on point. Drums are nice too though overpower the sample a bit. I really like that trap snare effect (im not even sure what to call it). Good job my dude! a real floaty vibe!

I was really worried that the drum pattern you started with was going to play through for the entire song. Then it changed up and made the beat 10x better. A real dreamy vibe on this one man I dig it. The guitar part that's out of sync should either be fixed or you should emphasize it like you did it on purpose because in my opinion it still works and gives the beat character. Nice job man.

Back