My remix of the Imperial March - Feedback for Feedback 100%

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
I did a remix of the imperial march form Star Wars. It's a still a work in progress but it's coming along. You feedback will really help finish it.
Note: this is pre-master and honestly still pre-mix. Like...I'm still putting everything together and the arrangement can change if you all think of something better.
Let me know,

Listen through the entire song, it picks up and gets good towards the end.

direct link: https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/the-imperial-march-epsilon-144-remix

I'll return all feedback. So after you let me know what you think of this, post your song. I'll listen and give constructive feedback as well.
Thanks!

Oh, and if you're on a laptop or a desktop, check out my website. I just updated a lot of it...so it's looking good now.
Here ---> http://www.epsilon144.com

Thanks!!

Last edited:
pretty experimental stuff. Honestly it sounded a bit weird in the beginning but it grew on me. I know this is a pre-mix and all but the only thing I would have done different would probably have been a different set of drums. More punchy you know. I'm pretty sure you will make everything a bit louder with comrpessors, limiters etc. in the final mix, I followed you for the sake of creativity! Do more experimental stuff like this please, I would also appreciate it if you could leave a like and a comment on my latest beat! Stay blessed!

Thanks MobBeatz! I did a little more work on the intro and clean the drums up with a compressor. Thanks!

I'm listening to your beat. I like the chillness of it. the melody on repeat in the back is catchy, it's kinda jazzy, i think haha not sure but it sound like the tight and the bass brings a good amount of energy to mix. Some parts can be cleaner in sound quality though like the fast snares but cleaning them would mean slowing them down and i know that's a signature in trap, lol but the musical ideas are really good. I think it's really a cool tune.

Thanks Flynn, I really appreciate that coming form ya.

Your beat is hella goood. It's mixed really proefessionally. Damn, this is really good. I like and shared it. The bassline is mixed in so nicely and the vocals stand out without being too far out of the mix. It's good. I really like this one.

Thanks again to you both.

Back