My newest beats

The elements are there regarding instrumentation but the timing is off and it sounds out of key, which is fine if that was your intentions. Do use the metronome in your DAW? Make use of the quantisation as well to snap your instruments into place.

I presume you are new to beat production? Keep going, watch tutorials on your DAW, listen to music in your genre and you will improve quickly!

Check me out! Royalty Free Halloween Trap Music | Spooky Hip-hop Instrumental - YouTube

honestly bro not really feeling these beats. all the instruments and drums are there but the beats dont really have a solid rhythm, especially the first one. im not sure how long youve been producing but im assuming not long. keep working on it, eventually youll get it!
if you get a chance check out my latest beat:
What do you mean by solid rhythm? The first one is almost same as Kendrick's beat, how can you not feel it? And I got inspired by Wiz Khalifa's "Something New" in the second one. But don't take it offensive. I appreciate for your feedback. And yes, these are my first beats that I can consider professional. That's my third year in beat production, spent my first two to learn about the business and beat making, now I put the ones that I produced in my third year to sell. If you could explain that solid rhythm I would be glad.

Last edited:
The elements are there regarding instrumentation but the timing is off and it sounds out of key, which is fine if that was your intentions. Do use the metronome in your DAW? Make use of the quantisation as well to snap your instruments into place.

I presume you are new to beat production? Keep going, watch tutorials on your DAW, listen to music in your genre and you will improve quickly!

Check me out! Royalty Free Halloween Trap Music | Spooky Hip-hop Instrumental - YouTube
Yes I'm new. This is my third year. I'm using metronome and I test them constantly to make sure if they're in place and they are. Nice keys btw on your work

Last edited:
Lot of potential here- The drums in the kendrick type sound slightly off, rhythm wise. I'd consider simplifying the beat and starting off just trying to hit drums on eighth notes to build a foundation.

The synth line is cool, but it's also a little overpowering when it plays through the whole track. Maybe mix in some quieter parts.

This is a good start! If you're looking for more feedback from producers you should consider posting to our site, BeatThread, we're trying to build up a big producer community to showcase work and give feedback, as well as sell beats. Give us a google.

Lot of potential here- The drums in the kendrick type sound slightly off, rhythm wise. I'd consider simplifying the beat and starting off just trying to hit drums on eighth notes to build a foundation.

The synth line is cool, but it's also a little overpowering when it plays through the whole track. Maybe mix in some quieter parts.

This is a good start! If you're looking for more feedback from producers you should consider posting to our site, BeatThread, we're trying to build up a big producer community to showcase work and give feedback, as well as sell beats. Give us a google.
I appreciate man!

Back