My new dark beat on Soundcloud [Feed4Feed]

Yo i got u some feedback bro
- Kick is heavy as fuq so cut the bottom out around 40hz
- sidechain kick?
- cut the bottoms of snares and hats with equalizer
- level the beat a lot of instruments are loud
- also a note, a lot of sounds are coming out of nowhere which can clutter the mix a lot

this beat really good even without these things though i fw the melody on 'finesse' on your soundcloud a lot too

great dark beat, definitely fw it. as said before me, i think better mixing is key in optimizing this beat. just your tag in the beginning kinda killed my ears because it was on top of everything and super loud. i think your sound selection and overall structure is fine tho, maybe at another melody element to make it just a little more interesting.
If you get the chance check out my Future remake: Super Trapper (remix) by 2degCr4cks | Free Listening on SoundCloud (there's also a thread on it in the forum)

I won't be repetitive about the mixing as discussed above but I wanna commend you on the percussion sound selection. Very unique and kept my attention the entire time. The bass is truly a banger!! One thing I thought that didn't fit in quite well was the low frequency perc (not sure what instrument) that came in around 1:02, which was probably deliberate to add to the chaotic-dark atmosphere of the track. Overall, seriously good stuff here.

Check my latest when you get a chance homie
[F4F] Reconstructed beat after your feedback! Ab-soul x ASAP Rocky type beat

Back