Is my new club beat dope??

With out derailing this thread too much what your saying is kind of missjointed truth and understanding.

I don't disagree with anything you've said in your reply.

You are correct, my original posts were probably quite disjointed as I'm no way an expert in the mixing department nor do I have any experience of running a night club. (And it probably shows.)

You've basically just built up on the original principles of my point with more knowledge and experience, and I completely agree with what you've said. Adding a low freq synth/sub underneath the lead may just be the solution to the problem I raised.

Lmao the first dude's comment was mad funny.

I'm glad someone appreciated the humour.

:berzerk:

The mix needs some major work... The originality is also really lacking... It sounds extremely dated.. Overall I say you need to come up with something more fresh and original... The scratches were cool tho

Wow I didn't realize people were still commenting on this. Thanks for all the honest feedback, and most of it were things I knew were off but didn't pursue a remedy to because I was getting burnt out on the mix. The thing that frustrated me the most was I had the kick and 808 hitting really nice on the original production mix but after all the other edits I just couldn't keep the original kick and bass mix.. I tried to add it in from the original mix and it didn't work (don't remember exactly why). I've been bouncing back and forth between practicing mixing and production.. it's been good for my creativity on both ends. Thanks again everyone and I will get to those people who posted links to their tracks later and leave feedback.

Hey man - I'm into it! I know everyone says it's got that "Get Low" vibe to it... but "Get Low" is dope! lol. Honestly this doesn't totally sound current, but it doesn't sound bad. If you can make something of this quality in a slightly throwback style then you can definitely make something of equal quality that will get a lot of play in the club. Just get your ears tuned to some newer stylistic elements (of course, if that's your goal... I do like this one already though!).

Nice work man - keep it up!

Please take a listen to my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/new-track-into-wind-f4f-100-a-499041/

Cheers!

I like the variety, coming from EDM I think the kick could be bigger, maybe some sidechain on the synths to give it more room? I like the voice, rythm, and global progression is really club.
Not especially my type of music but I admire the production, voices and scratch. You really have something going on here !

F4F

I like the variety, coming from EDM I think the kick could be bigger, maybe some sidechain on the synths to give it more room? I like the voice, rythm, and global progression is really club.
Not especially my type of music but I admire the production, voices and scratch. You really have something going on here !

F4F

Tight dude this is fresh as **** hahah. scratching on point mix sounds great you got a banger here excellent work!!

check me out man!!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck-something-different-f-f-100-always-499138/

Thanks guys. Feed returned.

Back