My new Aggressive Trap Beat (Guaranteed FEED FOR FEED)

this beat is really smooth, i find a lot of unique aspects in this beat! the change in drums patterns really adds to the beat a lot along with the melodies. the bell that comes in towards the middle seems a bit out of place but it doesnt take away that much from the track, overall nice work on this!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
Judgment by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Really well done on the low end. I've been trying to learn how to manage sub-bass like that forever. Super clean all around.

Really well done on the low end. I've been trying to learn how to manage sub-bass like that forever. Super clean all around.

Thanks bro, There is nothing special on sub-bass, just a compressor.

this beat is really smooth, i find a lot of unique aspects in this beat! the change in drums patterns really adds to the beat a lot along with the melodies. the bell that comes in towards the middle seems a bit out of place but it doesnt take away that much from the track, overall nice work on this!
check out my latest beat when you get a chance:
Judgment by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thank you alot for your feedback

The first listen through was a bit jumbled but the second playthrough it sounds very dope man. I'm jealous of your quality, mix and skill at the wobble shit, whatever it's offiially called. Would love to hear some vocals over this too man. That'd be an interesting as fuck song.

Original Beat with G-Eazy Acapella just finished it
YouTube

Back