My first what do you think F4F

Get rid of the video. Put it on soundcloud. This may seem harsh, but I want to be honest with you... When you make videos like this...you as the producer or beat maker, come off not really serious. It makes me not want to continue watching/listening. The beat has potential to be good, but in it's current condition, it's meh. I think the instrumentation is good, but the mixing needs to be done better for sure. Your percussion sounds like it was recorded from a yamaha piano. Anyway, I'm just being honest.

thanks I made it with ignite.. I got you ... good ear though on Ableton live now ... Your track was mixed well vocals on point a little heavy on the bass ... Flows tight ... I heard everything in beat ...

this track sounds nice, the beat might need a little mixing but the vocals sound pretty crisp, good job overall!
check out my latest beat if you get a chance:
[FONT=&quot]https://soundcloud.com/radium-official/coupe[/FONT]

The concept is interesting... it catches your attention sounds like something Kendrick would murder speeded up flows slow down at points ... Music is clear ... nice track ...

I think maybe add more melodic elements it's in key i think so thats good. Maybe also work on the sounds, make them sound a bit less digital.. eq, general quality of plugin, reverb etc.. The rapping isn't bad though. Keep it up man.. Could u return me some feedback? Thanks!! Lofi beat tape ''jointz###" (f4f)

Keep working on the melody. You have some potential. Everything sounds a little stiff, you can tell it was programmed in, very quantized. There's no 'soul' or humanized elements in here. Just keep working, keep experimenting with different sounds, pads, and arps, etc. Look into EQ, and how to make everything fit in it's own pocket.

The beat sound nice but it does need some work on the production and mixing side I think for the production more interesting melodies will make this beat interesting and make it more catchy also more variation will make the beat stand out more. For the mixing side some instruments are a lil too loud in the mix like the hi-hats they cold be turned down and a few elements need to be turned up to stand out in the mix, the vocal mixing sounds fine I can hear clearly but the thing letting the vocals down is you, you haven't put no energy into the vocals it sound like you was bored while recoding this also your flow needs work but thats just my opinion.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...z-chilled-piano-beat-f4f-544852/#post50085349

Back