My first Future Bass Track! F4F [FUTURE BASS]

bLadEy0

Hey guys, im proud to show you my first future bass inspired track! Tell me your feedback ! F4F!

Started with music production 3 months ago, last month I got some nice JBL 305s and I hope my mixes get a bit cleaner with it!

I really love the vocal samples that you used. Where did you get them? They have a great international feel. The synth melody that comes in works really nicely too. This is a really solid track. It also sounds well mixed with the bass drum coming through nicely. Good work!

Here is my beat. Farnm by Augustus the Great [Returning all feedback!]

I think it was KSHMR Vol. 1/2 sample pack :) Thanks for feedback, I will take a look on your beat for sure!

Dope track! You did a great job on this, Nothing I'd change keep it up! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...is-scott-type-beat-prowl-542342/#post50074863

Thanks!! Will take a look!

Nice man...dig the vocals, dig the synths...very impressive for 3 months..keep it up!

Check me out:
Trap/EDM banger F4F 100%
Thanks for feedback, Im curious!

Dope beat man!! Good trawork. Nice vocal and that bass is awesome man keep the good work on bro I have subscribed to your channel would you pls return the favor!!

Back