Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: My first Future Bass Track! F4F [FUTURE BASS]

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Smile My first Future Bass Track! F4F [FUTURE BASS]

    Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys, im proud to show you my first future bass inspired track! Tell me your feedback ! F4F!

    Started with music production 3 months ago, last month I got some nice JBL 305s and I hope my mixes get a bit cleaner with it!



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    I really love the vocal samples that you used. Where did you get them? They have a great international feel. The synth melody that comes in works really nicely too. This is a really solid track. It also sounds well mixed with the bass drum coming through nicely. Good work!

    Here is my beat. Farnm by Augustus the Great [Returning all feedback!]

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to AugustusTheGreat For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 55 Times in 55 Posts
    Dope track! You did a great job on this, Nothing I'd change keep it up! *F4F* Travis Scott Type Beat - "Prowl"

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to JH2K For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 40 Times in 40 Posts
    Nice man...dig the vocals, dig the synths...very impressive for 3 months..keep it up!

    Check me out:
    Trap/EDM banger F4F 100%

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheIntangiblez For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Great Track!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to nickcodybarrett For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustusTheGreat View Post
    I really love the vocal samples that you used. Where did you get them? They have a great international feel. The synth melody that comes in works really nicely too. This is a really solid track. It also sounds well mixed with the bass drum coming through nicely. Good work!


    Here is my beat. Farnm by Augustus the Great [Returning all feedback!]

    I think it was KSHMR Vol. 1/2 sample pack Thanks for feedback, I will take a look on your beat for sure!


    Quote Originally Posted by JH2K View Post
    Dope track! You did a great job on this, Nothing I'd change keep it up! http://www.futureproducers.com/forum.../#post50074863

    Thanks!! Will take a look!


    Quote Originally Posted by TheIntangiblez View Post
    Nice man...dig the vocals, dig the synths...very impressive for 3 months..keep it up!


    Check me out:
    Trap/EDM banger F4F 100%
    Thanks for feedback, Im curious!

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    291
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 48 Posts
    Dope beat man!! Good trawork. Nice vocal and that bass is awesome man keep the good work on bro I have subscribed to your channel would you pls return the favor!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HRDN For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Warsaw, Poland
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked 72 Times in 72 Posts
    Yeah, that sounds dope. Would fit some Future Bass playlist. I like how rich the synths sound. Good job!


    Return the feed here:
    Mycelial Cords - Depth

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mycelial_Cords For This Useful Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
    that's a hindi song right? lol...u nail it...I use to make futurebass but not anymore...yeah this is a clean mix great work man!

    if u got time:
    Lofi Hiphop | Chill Hop [F4F]

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrascal View Post
    that's a hindi song right? lol...u nail it...I use to make futurebass but not anymore...yeah this is a clean mix great work man!

    if u got time:
    Lofi Hiphop | Chill Hop [F4F]
    Thanks alot, checked out your music already!

    any feedback is welcome!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •