My first country beat lol- Johney SoQlose

I like the sample a lot but the snare sound is way to loud in my opinion. Especially since the main loop has so much reverb or whatever that makes it sound way in the background. But I think the basic pieces of it are dope. Definitely has a lot of potential.

Thanks for the real feedback! I appreciate how you guys take it. I agree the snare is a little loud but I keep a loud snare to help with vocal recording. Snare and kick is a big thing peeps follow during writing. The volumes on everything will always be tweaked during the overall vocal mix.

I dont know what to add for it tho. I was thinking maybe some strings for the hook but idk, it is all samples, so its hard to make everything jive. Id be down for a collab if anybody thinks they can hop into this to finish it. This project is really out of my style to be honest. The verse to hook transition and sample chops are the only parts that i am dead set on being legit.

This is a great start. I do like the sample chops and this beat can be something crazy unique. The bassline will definitely help, but I think it needs more in general. Definitely more reverb on the drums, and maybe just a few more elements will do it. Also love how the song switches up at one point.

Keep working on this, I'd love to hear it when it's finished.

Check mine:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...core-beat-808-terror-f4f-514015/#post49956479

dude this beat is ****in sick. It is really clean, I have zero comment on the mix except well done. I like the little vocal part that comes in and out. seriously everything sits perfectly together. If I had anything criticizing it would be in defining the hook. Thats not even criticizing cuz i dont rap but im not sure what was meant to be the hook. I know sometimes i make beats that dont even have a part thats neccasarily a hook. A lot of eminem/dre songs dont have the beat change for a hook so it doesnt even matter really. Good job mate!!!!

Back