My Best Beat So Far!! Post Malone x 21 Savage Type Beat [F4F100%]

yeah the mix is good, also i like that guitar sample a lot. i checked out your youtube, i like how you make a lot of genres, your a really good producer man, keep it up and google all the mixing questions you have

yeah the mix is good, also i like that guitar sample a lot. i checked out your youtube, i like how you make a lot of genres, your a really good producer man, keep it up and google all the mixing questions you have

Thank you man its very much appreciated, really thank you!

This is dope man, good selection of samples for the drums and hectic bass-line with a powerful kick behind it.
The sample is also hectic, i dont see any room for imporivement.. Go sell that shit

[F4F] Relaxing Melodic Beat [F4F]
Thank you so much man, returned the favour!

Great beat. im especially impressed by the mixing. It sounds so clean on my setup. Great job. Also great presentation on your video design.

I subscribed and liked.

Return the Love Here

nice beat

good work, bass goes damn hard. i like how the melodic instruments have a less prominent role here, which leaves space for singing artists like of course Post Malone. Keep it up!
Check out my Future 'remix': Super Trapper (remix) by 2degCr4cks | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Great beat. im especially impressed by the mixing. It sounds so clean on my setup. Great job. Also great presentation on your video design.

I subscribed and liked.

Return the Love Here

The beat is fire. The ending is a great touch, mix is super clean, I love the panning on the hi hats. This is perfect for Post Malone. I liked and subbed. I need feedback on my latest as well. [F4F] SZA Jorja Smith Type Beat

Thank you guys so much!! Returned the favour!

Back