My best beat ever - Feedback for feedback - F.4.F 100%

French Player

Hi everybody. Here is my best beat ever. Give me your feedback on it and post the link of your thread so I can return the feedback as soon as possible. Thank you guys ;)

From when I heard the guitar playing at the start I already knew this was gonna be dope, seriously this is dope its so chilled but the drums create a nice bounce you need to find a dope rapper who's a lyricist to drop some heat on this when I hear this I get Nas, Kendrick, J. Cole, Dave East, Joey Badass & any other dope lyricist I also think a female vocalist would be great on this adding extra harmonics with her voice. Overall I think this is one dope ass beat every element is on point in my opinion sound selection, drums, mix and overall vibe created big thumbs up from me.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Hard/Trippy Young Thug x 21 Savage x Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

Damn dude, main melody is super dope, love the baseline too, really really nice vibes. That being said the beat tag RUINS THAT. I get you don't want people stealing your beats but I feel like that alone could actually turn some people away from your beat, simply because of how intrusive it is. I would recommend a.) not using it so much throughout the song and b.)developing a persona for your beats and use that as a tag. ie "mike will made it" or "young chop on the beat"
Link to my thread if u would please return the favour: [F4f] (HEAVY/DARK) LIL PUMP X LIL PURPP TYPE BEAT (HARD PLUCKY BASS)

Thank you guys. Yeah I know what you mean about the tag but I have no choice. I have a personnal voice tag but I don't use it because this one is better. You can rap on a beat with a "NAME OF THE PRODUCER" tag. But you can't rap on a beat with "Buy this beat now" tag because everybody will understand that you didn't buy the beat.

So of course it's annoying but I have no choice. If you really want to rap over it, just buy a non exclusive licence, it's not expensive at all.

I like the use of sampling and I like the vibe a lot. The drums are quite sparse but they work well with the beat. No complaints from me - good job!

Feedback on this please Companion [F4F]

This is a solid beat! great mix, great melody, nice vibes. I think if you wanted to add a little more movement you can bring some variation to the beat, as the melody does get easy to tune out after a while. Maybe inverting the chords or adding a counter melody or even just using a new melody to dominate different sections of the song. I could imagine a nice "effortless" flow by a rapper on this, overall really great stuff. keep it up!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nd-me-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-545606/#post50088426

Back