Musry & Namesi - Let Me Know [F4F]

KV62

Namesi composed and produced the beat.
Musry recorded, wrote and mixed the rest.

Looking for feedback on just about anything you can pick out of it.
As always, feed for feed.
If you like the music follow me on soundcloud and I'll be sure to follow back. Thanks.

This is dope...really has a chill smokeout vibe to it. Reminds me of MAYDAY a little. One thing I would suggest is to bring down that ambient keyboard sound a little, or maybe just cut some of the midrange out of it. It's definitely the main element of the beat, but it's a little loud/competing with vocals. Otherwise nice work.

Just followed on Soundcloud BTW

This is dope...really has a chill smokeout vibe to it. Reminds me of MAYDAY a little. One thing I would suggest is to bring down that ambient keyboard sound a little, or maybe just cut some of the midrange out of it. It's definitely the main element of the beat, but it's a little loud/competing with vocals. Otherwise nice work.

Just followed on Soundcloud BTW

Thanks for the feedback, I'm always trying to improve my mixes so I'm very glad you commented on it. I'll take that into account and play with it. And I saw thanks, followed back.

This is very nice bro! I agree with AsteriK. It seems that the keyboard is fighting with the keyboard during the track. The drums could also be a bit harder as well. The vocals also, to me, are too centered. They aren't very wide, but I listen to Reggaeton, and they use a lot of vocalization effects sometimes during their songs, so don't worry too much on it. Some of the new school rappers also have a medium wideness for their vocals. The lyrics themselves are nice, fit the track nicely and are related. A lot to appreciate in this track, keep it up!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

This is very nice bro! I agree with AsteriK. It seems that the keyboard is fighting with the keyboard during the track. The drums could also be a bit harder as well. The vocals also, to me, are too centered. They aren't very wide, but I listen to Reggaeton, and they use a lot of vocalization effects sometimes during their songs, so don't worry too much on it. Some of the new school rappers also have a medium wideness for their vocals. The lyrics themselves are nice, fit the track nicely and are related. A lot to appreciate in this track, keep it up!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for the feedback bro, just dropped in on yours.

This is okay, flow good but it seems like all words are running into each other, and the singing part is a no for me.

Back