MPC1000 King I Divine Miles Davis flip

Great Job. Love Miles. Those 70's rock funk jazz Miles joints like Pangea and Dark Magus are dope. Wish they were easier to chop though. My loops always had some weird wah blurt. Lol. Good aural cleanser for me. Listen for half and everything sounds different to me.

Keep on.

I thought you were flip that Dave Brubek Take 5 joint at first! Big Miles Davis and def thought about flippin some of his Birth of the Cool tracks, so big up. Dope beat and it's madd jazzy over top of those drums. You def need to get a Blu, J.Cole, Blackstarr on these tracks. I can't even hate cuz I'm just glad to hear solid hip hop again on this forum bruh!

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eat-pacewon-bang-hard-produced-me-f4f-496382/

Yeah man love that jazz. I'm a jazz musician and I produce beats cuz I just love that stuff. Your track sounds great and everything blends well together. The mix is on point and I really like the chop on that sample. Miles is awesome and you've done his work justice. Keep it up homie!

Check me out and let me know what you think of my stuff!

[h=3]Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F[/h]
- A

FIRE! Always awesome to hear your flips King I Divine. I'm going to check out the instrumental album aswell as soon as i get home from work.

Back