MPC Live Lofi Beat!

Chrisgalactic

Wasup guys! I hope everyone is doing well. I recently got the MPC live and so far I love it, in my opinion its one of the best MPC's ever made. Anyway this is a Lofi style hip hop beat I made on the Live let me know what you think. Drop the links and ill return the feed. I want to hear your guys music! Thank you guys for listening.

This is pretty good man. I wasn't a hug fan of the vocal sample in the chorus area, but that's really just an opinion. I loved how hard the drums hit tho. I had to turn down my speakers lol. The lead was pretty dope, matched the style of the drums. I can see someone going hard as fuck over this. Keep it up man!

Cool track, I like the dusty lofi sound. Where did you cut the strings, feels like you could have some more highs joust for clarity... And boom there comes the end in that last part was doops AF!

Appreciate the listen guys! I got some singles from a record store yesterday so I've been experimenting with the southern rap records. I'll make a note that it wnt always fit lol

This sounds really cool, love the stretched guitar sample, it reminds me off Boards Of Canada. I wasn't too keen on the vocal, seems a little out of place. The production style is right up my street.

Back