Motivate (F4F) - Trap/Brass/Drumma Boy

ZaZa

Producer
New instrumental, kinda inspired by Drumma Boy. Give me some feedback & I'll return the favor!

This is def a Drumma Boy vibe I agree with The Thrillz about the sounds some of them sound dated but the synth that comes in at 1:09 is real nice that sound is good the others sound dated which is not bad it don't make the track bad because I like this its just those sounds are not really in up to date. I also think the snare needs more body and its sounds a lil weak in the mix try layering it with another snare, clap or something that will sound nice with it.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Jazz Cartier (Alternative Hip-Hop/Trap) [F4F]

Personally, not a fan of the arpeggio synth going on. The mix sounds clean, only thing I would switch up is the sound selection in the beginning. On the later half on the song, I really start to get into it with the snaps and flute/whistle like sound.

Preface EP [F4F]

Personally, I say always go with whatever your heart desires, sound-wise. If it works, it works--people aren't gonna care about what sounds you used exactly. And only people that make music are even gonna recognize them. So I'd say you're good there.

Outside of that, I was a fan of the drums and some of the melodies, but for the me, the main melody wasn't doing it. That's just preference though. What you do near the end is the best part of the beat, where you add that new lead or whatever it is. It starts to sound heavenly, and I really enjoyed that. For me, there's a ton of potential here. But always remember: follow your gut.

When you get time, check out "Beef," the intro to my next EP.

Back