More futurebass x Hip hop from K dangerous!! Are you feeling it? hows my mix? F4F!

kdanger

Alright guys I have the wheels rolling and this is the second installment of my new style!! so far you guys have been hella receptive and I appreciate it so much ya"ll

Keep your ears and eyes peeled for a steady stream of these jams and please hit me up if you are a futurebass producer and want to work together!

Leave yo Links!

really like this, the sample adds flavor to it. the hi-hats seem to be kind of low though. The bridge is dope as well.

I like the energy, makes it for tight flow. Content can get a bit more expressive, to match the flow. Decent instrumental. Nice drop, overall.

Dude, you found your sound. Your stuff was always cool, but these last two have been fire! The beat is insane. I think the vocals could be lowered a bit. They seem a little overpowering. Good stuff man. Always dig it.

I would appreciate any insight you could drop me: This is my sound (Feed For Feed)

Sounds good man, I think the Snare could be a little more snappy and bass could bang a little more in this style of music. I don't really like the e-piano type sound in the intro and around 1:22, sounds kinda cheap to me, but other than that it sounds good.

dope work,the mix on the beat is clean , like the others said just lower the volume of the vocal just a lil

Sup bro, thanks for your feedback on mine topic.

I like this alot bro, lot of energy and really clean mix overall. As mentioned before just lower the volume of the vocal. Keep it up !

Off the top the track is on point...I'd find somebody else to rap on it. Dope tracking. its just the rap style doesn't fit the track.

Off the top the track is on point...I'd find somebody else to rap on it. Dope tracking. its just the rap style doesn't fit the track.

so you think I chose the wrong beat? can you clarify why it doesn't fit? for clarification I am the lyricist and didn't make the beat so im just curious =)

Really different man in feeling this...could hear childish gamblino on it...mix sounds on point and the melody is catchy...only thing I would suggest is for the song to have more of a hook...I think there is room for one on ur breakdown sections

I like that you're rapping over future bass beats. Sounds dope man. Flow matches. Not much complaints, honestly

It might just be me.. but the vocals seemed too offcentered to the left. It bugged me. Instrumental wise? Dang bro. Dig it.

Back