Mona Lisa Likes it Rough by TEEZY JUMPS (mixtape, ~16 minute runtime) [feed4feed]

teezyjumps

Mona Lisa Likes it Rough by TEEZY JUMPS | Free Listening on SoundCloud

So I used to produce a lot back in the day, but life got in the way and I stopped.

Last year, I set my equipment back up and worked (very) slowly on this. It's my first time ever recording myself, so I'm sure there is a lot I need to work on, but I just wanted to share this somewhere since no one IRL will ever hear this (don't like to share that much anymore, I like to make stuff only for me - for therapeutic reasons - hence the private link ).

This was made just for fun, to help me get through a depressing point in my life, but still let me know what you think!

Mona Lisa Likes it Rough by TEEZY JUMPS | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
nice beat and concept, wasnt feeling the lyrics to much even tho that title funny af even the cover

peep this soulful new jawn :
far by Luwi | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Yeah I’m definitely not much of a lyricist, especially because it’s my first time ever writing (used to just make beats only lol).

Couldn’t find a thread of yours so I’ll post my feedback here. I checked yours out and I really fuck with it! Chorus is super dope and the mixing seems pretty clean! Like the vibe of the track too, and unlike me, your lyrics are on point also!

Last edited:
Somasu
user-online.png

Join DateSep 2016Posts612Thanks0Thanked 72 Times in 72 Posts​

You've got some pretty interesting flows here - and i like the hook too. The only thing holding this back is the delivery; there isn't enough authority in your voice - it doesn't sound as attention grabbing as it should be imo. But, overall, this isn't bad at all! Keep it up​

This is pretty good man. Your production is seriously on point! The lyrics are your weak point but your delivery and flow kinda remind me of Childish Gambino, so that's good. I'd love to work with on a track or something man, even to just get a beat produced by you! Keep producing you are seriously great at it! Keep up the rapping too, you'll definitely improve. Good work man.

Back