MIX. HipHop Beat *F4F*

i think the snare and hats could be brighter, otherwise not much else to critique regarding the mix. i wish the snare sounds varied, would create a much better sense of dynamic over each loop.

Really solid mix,no doubt.I'm not an expert at mastering but it seems pretty good to me,the only thing I would suggest fixing is the snare,I mean it sounds kinda muddy,I think that giving it a small boost at 8kHz is going to make the whole mix fire but that's merely my opinion,I can't point any other flaws,really awesome work,the beat is also great,I like the spiccato strings and of course,the 808,Keep it up!

Check me out when you like:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-north-boom-bap-beat-tape-free-dl-f4f-498828/

its really good imo. just one thing: at the end, I would tone down the reverb. theres just a tiny bit too much space on the lead synth. nice though! it's otherwise really good.

my thread for feedback (i don't have enough posts to post links -- i just signed up. you'll have to copy it into your URL box. thanks) :

futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/feedback-feedback-instrumental-beat-feedback-498894/#post49899548

This is really dope. I like how the 808s Bang. Everything sounds clear and like it all fits. No complaints here. 10/10.

this is dope man. more snap to the snare and you're all good i think. you could even add some more color saturation on the lower end i think. but i'm not an engineer. good job doe

Back