Misery Loves Company - F4F

Misery Loves Company's intro hook is freaking Boss, Man! whole song has a really nice laid back vibe with sweet vocals and hard-hitting bass too. very good production.

Misery Loves Company's intro hook is freaking Boss, Man! whole song has a really nice laid back vibe with sweet vocals and hard-hitting bass too. very good production.

yea i wanted to make something dark chill yet not depressing sounding i think it come out pretty good

Gude,

nice beat, I like those little melody breakdowns the most. Maybe you could drown the sample in reverb (and I really mean "drown") to create an even deeper atmosphere...but maybe this is just a stupid idea. The drumkit in the second half goes hard, bro!

Really cool vibe with the what seems to be vocal sample and chords. I like it a lot, I've been seeing this lately, and I really like the sound. Drums are simple enough, but they work really well with the feel of the beat. That hook part is awesome, really nice work on this.

Let me know what you think of mine, I'd appreciate it!
F4F J.Cole x Chance The Rapper | 'Dreamville'

Really cool vibe with the what seems to be vocal sample and chords. I like it a lot, I've been seeing this lately, and I really like the sound. Drums are simple enough, but they work really well with the feel of the beat. That hook part is awesome, really nice work on this.

Let me know what you think of mine, I'd appreciate it!
F4F J.Cole x Chance The Rapper | 'Dreamville'

Thanks for the feedback sir good day to ya

Gude,

nice beat, I like those little melody breakdowns the most. Maybe you could drown the sample in reverb (and I really mean "drown") to create an even deeper atmosphere...but maybe this is just a stupid idea. The drumkit in the second half goes hard, bro!

not a stupid idea sir i see what u sayin

not gunna lie the beginning is amazing and different
im not a massive fan of the drums but i do ' get it '
its as if dr dre has teamed up with sufjan stevens (which is good)
mix seems good but maybe a little reverb on the drums - sound a tad dry
this is definatly what i like, the chorus thing is great to
sound totally different to mainstream which is good - i think someone could rap hard over this .
i love the progression and slow down
all in all very refreshing i wish i had made it !!
return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ke-will-give-feed-advice-542105/#post50073811

not gunna lie the beginning is amazing and different
im not a massive fan of the drums but i do ' get it '
its as if dr dre has teamed up with sufjan stevens (which is good)
mix seems good but maybe a little reverb on the drums - sound a tad dry
this is definatly what i like, the chorus thing is great to
sound totally different to mainstream which is good - i think someone could rap hard over this .
i love the progression and slow down
all in all very refreshing i wish i had made it !!
return the feed when u can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ke-will-give-feed-advice-542105/#post50073811

thanks man glad u enjoyed it this is one my favorite beats i ever i made a great time putting it together and glad others are feelin it also

Wow dope vibes!!Good beat and good rap over it. I realy liked that oldschool vibe in it dope!!

Back