"Millions" (Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

definitely a toronto sound.. i honestly think this is one of those beats that would be doper with less stuff going on.. the hi hats almost take away from it for me

definitely a toronto sound.. i honestly think this is one of those beats that would be doper with less stuff going on.. the hi hats almost take away from it for me

Thanks man! Some ppl say the hi hat should be turned down but i think its OK the way it is

Not a trap fan, but still a good job. The track is mixed very well, the only thing I don't like about it is that it's a trap beat. It just seem like you can't escape them, lol.
But thanks for you feedback on my track anyway.

Hip Hop beats for sale

You look like some dude I know!!! Haha but seriously, these beats are great! I liked how well mastered they are, they sound clean and mix is clear. But I feel like you could so so much more with them. As of now they're trap bangers but adding more instrumentation could make these sound more grand on another scale. Still dope though.

I really like this beat. The main synth goes well with the rhythm of the drums and the counter melody that comes in. The sub hits hard and the beat progresses nicely. I could definitely hear the Flatbush Zombies going in over this.

Back