"Millions" (Trap Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Dope beat fam. The mix is def clean on this one. I have no real critque, just good work fam. Keep it up.

nice! like the dark feel and everything hits perfect gonna have to follow the benstar. appreciate the feedback my dude

The pitch shift is nice, the 808s are clean and the mix is on point, but it gets a bit too repetitive after a while, that would be my only critique.

This is as hard as it come. It seems you put a lot of work into it. Great job. I love the transition through the whole song.

Nice beat my boy. Very intense. The eery sound that comes in fits into the beat perfectly. The only thing I would do is turn the hi hats down but that's personal preference. Those 808s hit HARD too nice job on mixing those.

As I told you, I am not into TRAP or EDM usually, but boy, nice and super clean beat! I love what happens at 1:51, on headphones it is soo good, now I am wondering how it would render in my car or elsewhere.
I browsed quickly some of your others beats, and your mixes are so clean, punchy, not agressive, just perfect. I now understand your comment about my own mix :)

Keep up the excellent work! Nothing negative to say about "Millions"...

Back