Migos Type Beat - C.S.O.M Beats (Returning All Feed!)

dellproducer

C.S.O.M. Beats

Please let me know what you guys think about this one. Positive and negative feedback is greatly appreciated. Feel free to comment, like, and subscribe on my YouTube profile if you enjoyed this post. Thank you! I look forward to returning the feed!

This is sounding great. Only thing I can say is maybe you could have been a bit louder. But the sounds you use on this track are amazing, and you deserve praise for the good beat. Especially the strings around 2:50ish range. And the woodwind in this tack is amazing too especially around 3:40ish range.

Mathew Nelson, thanks alot for your detailed opinion. I will definately take you advice into consideration. Im about to check out right now as well!

I love the "oooh oooh's" it's persistent, but tasteful and wouldn't be too intrusive with lyrics over it. I don't have much to say critically other than I would love for the low end to be more prominent. I can hear it, but I'm thinking more for club settings. Maybe bump that up a bit so it hits your chest. Just food for thought, keep it coming!

Back