Migos Beat 2018

It looks like you routed everything to the mixer which is super smart. It took me a while to figure out how to do that. The mixer allows you the ability to control not only the gain structure(volume) of the sounds in your track but it allows your to use effect plugins to alter the samples as well. One thing that your music will benefit from in the long run is if you utilize the faders on the mixer so you can control the level of your samples in one place. Look into gain staging, it will even out the samples in your songs and help you avoid unwanted distortion in the future.

In my opinion the beat is way too generic lol no offense but it doesn't have the trap bounce that is so crucial to ATL Trap. Keep at it though, practice make perfect!

Now take this with a grain of salt I'm not a trap producer but from the trap music I have heard the bounce mainly comes from the 808,Triplet Hihats, & Snare hits. Drums are the priority in Trap music, the melodies are for the most part kept pretty simple. The best way to master the sound is simply try to copy a beat you like, recreate it if you have too that way you can fully grasp your mind around how these producers make beats. Practice on mixing as that is a vital tool as well. Keep at it yo!

Now take this with a grain of salt I'm not a trap producer but from the trap music I have heard the bounce mainly comes from the 808,Triplet Hihats, & Snare hits. Drums are the priority in Trap music, the melodies are for the most part kept pretty simple. The best way to master the sound is simply try to copy a beat you like, recreate it if you have too that way you can fully grasp your mind around how these producers make beats. Practice on mixing as that is a vital tool as well. Keep at it yo!

This is pretty good feedback. I'm trying some trap as well and only recently begun to mess with it.

Relevant, I thought it sounded pretty good man.

Back