Midnight in L.A. [F4F]

Beat is nice, not digging the flow/vocals really. Flow is really slow, and I can't even understand what he's saying haha. Don't get me wrong mumble rapping is dope sometimes on the right track, but this just wasn't my style. The mix is really good though and like I said the beat is nice, I can respect that! The part "In the city lights, I drown" was dope but that's about the only part I vibe with on the vocals haha, just trying to keep it 100!

Last edited:
Beat is nice, not digging the flow/vocals really. Flow is really slow, and I can't even understand what he's saying haha. Don't get me wrong mumble rapping is dope sometimes on the right track, but this just wasn't my style. The mix is really good though and like I said the beat is nice, I can respect that! The part "In the city lights, I drown" was dope but that's about the only part I vibe with on the vocals haha, just trying to keep it 100!
No problem thanks for the comment. But the only part i'm rapping is the second verse btw

Nice flow! I dig this. Really like the beat and the mix it's sounds clean and tight. Keep up the good work!

That snare man that snare :bigeyes:

This song reminds me a lot of Sir Sly. Its really dope. Flow of the chorus is really catchy.

If theres something i'd critise its the "breakdown" somewhere in the middle where you change the shape of your voice and go more aggressive. I don't think it fits the song that well. Its preference though, i guess.

I liked it! Keep it up! I'll follow you on soundcloud to hopefully hear more stuff in the future.

I fuck with this beat heavy,creates a certain atmosphere where the vocals can just float around and merge with the catchy melodies of the instrumental. First guy had that Post Malone type of feel, really interesting melodic flows here and there. Second guy seems more of a straight up rapper and had the better bars as you would expect. I liked overall arrangement of the song as well, great job man !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

This is pretty cool. I like the singing parts, it's a cool kind of style to hear on a track. The overall design of the track is really good and well thought out. I wasn't a huge fan of the rapping parts, I thought the singing matched the vibe better. Just my two cents. Overall, it's sounding pretty good. I'm not sure if this is a style I would personally get into but I like that you're doing your own thing and being creative and different. Good stuff man.

I agree that the mix is really nice. Solid beat. You have gotten so much better at your style of singing btw. It really works well in this song. So nice job! I wasn't a huge fan of the rap verse though, a bit awkward with that really slow flow.

Beautiful track and mix.. Honestly didn't even really hear the lyrics on the first play through, was too caught up in the melodic flow of the music. So the comments about the rapping had me wondering if I was listening to the right track haha.

But if I am, its got a very beautiful serene feel to it. Great mixing the elements together, the guitar sounds very nice throughout.

Thanks for sharing it! Enjoyed the listen.

If you wouldn't mind giving feedback on my latest track posted here:
Wheeping Willow

Your sounds always seem to be very sonically sound and I respect the musicality. Any feedback or advice on it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Back