Midnight in L.A. [F4F]

im liking the beat. the mix is clean but im not really feeling teh vocals that much. the 2nd verse needs to be cleaned up a little. keep pushing my brotha

Super clean mix (like everybody is saying). Not trying to offend anyone, but I'm not totally digging the vocals. Overall though really good song, drums are bumpin and the vocals do go well with the beat.

im liking the beat. the mix is clean but im not really feeling teh vocals that much. the 2nd verse needs to be cleaned up a little. keep pushing my brotha

Super clean mix (like everybody is saying). Not trying to offend anyone, but I'm not totally digging the vocals. Overall though really good song, drums are bumpin and the vocals do go well with the beat.
Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated! Just out of curiosity, what didn't you like about the vocals specifically so that I can know what to change with the next song?

Last edited:
Really nice trippy vibe the chorus sounds great and its mixed really well. The second set of bars with the deeper vocal is nice.

Any feedback on the track below would be great its my first attempt putting vocals to a beat any mixing techniques you could offer would be great. If i could get my mix as clean as yours id be very happy.

Back