Mickey Blue - "Soulja" (Produced by Benstar) ... ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!

Wouuu! Crazy track dude! And this guy on your beat sings very good. When your pad drops at 0:37, it sounds crazy. I feel like flyin at this moment. And this bass is sick too. Good break à 3:35. The whole track is mad. What more can I say? Yeah your mix sounds good too. Very very nice work man! Keep going to work with this guy, you make crazy tracks together. ;)

Really nice mellow track. I'm quite the novice. But to my ears the whole mix sounds great. good job on mixing the vocals also. I just followed you on SC.

You're nice wit it man! I could definitely vibe to that track all the way through.
Mixing is phenomenal. Some grit here or there in the mix may make it stand out a little more, but that's just personal preference.
Overall, sick track and song bro, no lie

I love this, super smooth and slow. You did a great job slowing it down while keeping up the energy and momentum. The mixing is real nice too. Was that you as well?

Nice track. Very smooth. Not too much to critique here. Mix was pretty good. Only small critique.. If you're not doing it already, I like putting some tape saturation on the final stereo mix, but that's just me. I just like the warmth it gives it, as well as little bit of an analogue feel. Keep it up tho, great work.

Damm man. Didnt expect that. You got a new follower, im impressed and that bassline is on point. Plus the mixing on the vocals is top notch.

Back