Mickey Blue - "Anything" (Produced by me) ... ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED

BL3

1st single off of my artist's (Mickey Blue) sophmore debut, "What I Wouldn't Do".

ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!

- BENNY

Digging this man.. Reminds me of "cant you see" by total. Dope artist too btw. great work man ! thanks for the feed

Straight head nod. It has that bounce and that drum roll is sick. I think the record cut was a little strange sounding? Sounded like an fx instead of an actual record maybe its just me but this song in general is pretty amazing. The singer is super dope super funky! I think the vocals are sitting perfectly in the mix. Keep making that fire, can't wait to hear whats next!!

Check me out when you get the chance

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...n-era-boom-bap-type-beat-539269/#post50063031

DAMN!!! this is exactly what I need for my Sunday morning inspiration. Thank yall!! From the start from the beat kicks in it sets the tempo perfectly, the artist has the perfect vocal tone for this melody. really relaxing summer vibe. I love everything about this seriously. I have no complaints at all. Great work, yall deff just got a new fan! Keep it up!

mind returning some feed?
G A L A X Y C L O U D S by braindead | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Killed it man. No criticisms here. Love the scratches and the drum selection. Super dope. Thanks for sharing!

I really like the vocals and the beat is almost minimalist but it accompanies the vocals very well; I have zero complaints about this at all - great work!

Feedback on this, please No More Hiding

I agree with the rest, solid production all around. Really clear mixing and arrangement. I also noticed the record scratch and it came off somewhat like an effect more than organic, if that makes sense. Great job!

Back