Mick Jenkins x Kirk Knight x Isaiah Rashad Type Beat - "woah.dey" // F4F TO ALL!

HomageBeats

Mick Jenkins x Kirk Knight x Isaiah Rashad Type Beat - "woah.dey" // F4F TO ALL!

What's good FP!

Made this joint with a few of my favorite artists in mind, it'd be a huge dream to chop it up with these dudes and play beats for them.
I'm here trying to perfect my craft, so any comments are welcomed.

A huge ups to any comments and likes left on Youtube itself !!

All comments returned 100%.

Got damn, that mix is crrrrrrisp. I dig this track, not gonna lie can't find anything that isn't just absolutely dope about this track. I love those sampled voices. Funky stuff. Great work man.

Got damn, that mix is crrrrrrisp. I dig this track, not gonna lie can't find anything that isn't just absolutely dope about this track. I love those sampled voices. Funky stuff. Great work man.

my dude! appreciate that 100.
you ever interested in a collab?
after hearing that dark beat, I think we could blend our vibes and make something dope.

man that was dope af that sample just flows with the drums perfectly. perfect mix to. def talkin all that jazz with this one

Sample is dope. Real smooth. Diggin this. Wish the bass had a lil more presence in this in terms of a distinction of each note if that makes sense. A little less "sub-y" if that makes sense. No other complaints. Good work.

This is really dope! I love the crisp mix. Woo nice vibe too man I could rap on this easy yo!! keep it up! and thanks for the feed

Appreciate all your guys' feedback, a lot of positive energy going on here which is encouraging!

I think I got everyone, but if I haven't returned the feedback its because you didn't drop a link..

Don't be shy!

intro was nice. I like the beat a lot. Drums are on point, although it would be nice if you make some variation to it, I feel like it's on the loop. imo I think the beat lacks variations, some transitions, and change in instrumentation. don't get me wrong, the beat is great, but it would be even better if you make some variation just to keep it interesting. :)

intro was nice. I like the beat a lot. Drums are on point, although it would be nice if you make some variation to it, I feel like it's on the loop. imo I think the beat lacks variations, some transitions, and change in instrumentation. don't get me wrong, the beat is great, but it would be even better if you make some variation just to keep it interesting. :)

I appreciate your comments. The way that I work, I usually craft a beat like this, and once an artist purchase an exclusive, I work with them to craft a full song.. i.e. add chops, cuts, variations based of their lyrics and hook. So I'm definitely on your page.

Dope ass beat. Mix is on point, and Im digging the sample choices. Only thing I would recommend is like a sample solo, or drum solo for like he chorus. Just some type of solo for like 1 or 2 bars. Other than that this beat is ???. Keep up the good work!

Clean mix and very smooth vibe... I can hear this beat being used by an industry artist. Maybe someone with a poetic style like Kendrick Lamar. He could make this beat a hit.

Back