Michael Milner x Neighbors Freestyle (Reprod. TomKillsJerry) F4F

Yungspazz

Whats up guys. back with another song.. im probably bout to start dropping more frequently. My boy Tomkillsjerry reproduced this beat for me as well. leave feed, comments likes whatever u feel and i'll return the same as always

AAAYE I'm glad you still making shit. And with TomKillsJerry? Did you meet him on here, because I've listened to some of his tracks on here. He's a talented dude too. Love the collab man. I would say that the autotune needs to be on the right key of the song. During the verses, it sounded like your singing wasn't in the same key as his beat, so it sounded a little weird to my ears, but that may just be me being used to more "classical" tracks. Great production by TomKillsJerry. I wish the background synth wasn't as repetitive, but still good. Both of y'all keep it up!

Here's my thread! Let me know what you think!

nice flow, and the storytelling was solid. I think the delivery could have been a lil more impactful at the stressing points, but it was still a dope remix with all the elements the track had

sorry for replying so late, i've been really busy but this is some hot shit. the verses are hot, and the vocal post production is nice. i like the beat too, but the kick sounds kinda off to me. nice song tho dude. keep it up

AAAYE I'm glad you still making shit. And with TomKillsJerry? Did you meet him on here, because I've listened to some of his tracks on here. He's a talented dude too. Love the collab man. I would say that the autotune needs to be on the right key of the song. During the verses, it sounded like your singing wasn't in the same key as his beat, so it sounded a little weird to my ears, but that may just be me being used to more "classical" tracks. Great production by TomKillsJerry. I wish the background synth wasn't as repetitive, but still good. Both of y'all keep it up!

Here's my thread! Let me know what you think!

yo bro thanks for the feed and yeah i met him on here a long time ago. we stayed cool. we got alot on the way. sorry for the late feedback again bro

sorry for replying so late, i've been really busy but this is some hot shit. the verses are hot, and the vocal post production is nice. i like the beat too, but the kick sounds kinda off to me. nice song tho dude. keep it up

its all good bro same thing with me plus i havent been getting notifications so i couldnt see the feedback lol. but thanks brotha!

Whats up guys. back with another song.. im probably bout to start dropping more frequently. My boy Tomkillsjerry reproduced this beat for me as well. leave feed, comments likes whatever u feel and i'll return the same as always

Your vocal is well mixed, nice harmonizing/rap singing combo. The beat is pretty cool but has some mixing issues, not your fault though. Overall I like the vibe here a lot, your lyrics and flow are very solid. Drake vibes here. Hook is great

Check out my latest:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

Back