Michael Milner- Oceans (Prod. River Beats) + Video *F4F*

Yungspazz

Whats up guys. Just dropped a song plus video for it. bout to leave both links below. Leave feed/love and i'll return it. subscribe/like/comment and i'll return it!!! Enjoy. this was to fun to experience.

Dope song fam! It flows really smooth as that river lol! I feel the song man, make sure we stay in contact and make some fire!

Really love the beat. The video is kinda basic. Your flow is dope. I think your singy/rap voice still needs some improvement. Its not bad by any means but I can hear you getting alot better if you keep working at it.

Yeah this is great.
Nice lyrics it matches with the beat.
Mix and vocals are on point.
Video looks good.
Keep it up!

Really love the beat. The video is kinda basic. Your flow is dope. I think your singy/rap voice still needs some improvement. Its not bad by any means but I can hear you getting alot better if you keep working at it.

thanks brotha i appreciate the feed!

Love the flow bra' ish is tight, the kick needs more presence and I would push up your vocals a bit what are you using for vocal processor, chains via a VST on your DAW or do you have any out board gear?. Nicely done way to put in the work!

I would appreciate your feedback on the below track.

Love the flow bra' ish is tight, the kick needs more presence and I would push up your vocals a bit what are you using for vocal processor, chains via a VST on your DAW or do you have any out board gear?. Nicely done way to put in the work!

I would appreciate your feedback on the below track.

good look bro! i use waves plug ins and what not , PM me. your track is tuff its really chill

The intro is really cool, especially this deep vocal at the beginning and on the chorus. I like also the drum pattern. The vocoder on your voice is not too obvious in my opinion, good point for that. About the whole mixing, I have nothing bad to say, you did a really good work. Good work bro! ;)

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-hip-hop-banger-raw-feedback-feedback-533418/

thanks for the feedback bro. i gave u feed on ur post as well!

dope song nice vocals I don't really dig the video to be honest.. the song itself is good tho.. peace

Back