Michael Milner- Crossfaded (album) *F4F

I listened to some of the tracks bro and from what I heard the album sounds pretty dope you also have some great beat selections the beats sound very dope a suit ya style. I would say my fav tracks "Faded" I love the sample on that beat & "Already" I really like the instrumental & vibe of that one and the lyrics.

I listened to some of the tracks bro and from what I heard the album sounds pretty dope you also have some great beat selections the beats sound very dope a suit ya style. I would say my fav tracks "Faded" I love the sample on that beat & "Already" I really like the instrumental & vibe of that one and the lyrics.

thank you ! i appreciate you listening !

Yooo this rlly dope work man. I like the laid-back, low-key style you add to the beats. Almost like a drake-type of flow. Production on the album came out real clean too....id love to hear you go in on some bars tho. Maybe switch it up a bit? just a thought...overall, good stuff man. you got yourself a follower 1 <3

Yooo this rlly dope work man. I like the laid-back, low-key style you add to the beats. Almost like a drake-type of flow. Production on the album came out real clean too....id love to hear you go in on some bars tho. Maybe switch it up a bit? just a thought...overall, good stuff man. you got yourself a follower 1 <3

thank you for listening! you'll get bars soon.

Back