Michael Milner- Cold Tequila (EP) *F4F*

Yungspazz

Whats up guys. i remember alittle bit ago i dropped four songs in here and said "i feel like i shoulda made a mixtape lol.... Well i made a mixtape lol. Its called Cold Tequila.. and i love it alot. and i hope you enjoy it. its 8 songs so instead of dropping every song link, im going to drop the set link instead so its more of a cohesive listen for you. Leave feedback comments love anything! drop links and i'll return the feed of course. Enjoy!

Cold Tequila by Michael Milner | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The production's dope, so was the rapping and singing too. My favorite track has to either be Slide Thru or Vibe

This is nice man. You have a good ear for melody and the production is nice. The mixing is on point. The autotune can get to be a bit much for me personally but I can definitely see the appeal. Nice work man!

Listened to the first 4 tracks so far I'm feeling the mixtape your beat selection is great I really liked the first track you went in on that, I think your flow is good too and the vocals are nicely mixed from what I've heard so far its dope keep up the good work.

Pretty solid work fam! I dig the vibe. ''Personal'' and ''Whats up'' are my favorite. Honestly, you got serious potential. Keep up with the good work!

This is nice man. You have a good ear for melody and the production is nice. The mixing is on point. The autotune can get to be a bit much for me personally but I can definitely see the appeal. Nice work man!

thank you brotha i appreciate you listening and the feedback!

Listened to the first 4 tracks so far I'm feeling the mixtape your beat selection is great I really liked the first track you went in on that, I think your flow is good too and the vocals are nicely mixed from what I've heard so far its dope keep up the good work.

yoooo thanks man i appreciate it G!

Man you did truly a dope job as I see it! Trilling vibes on this EP productions seem professional in all matters! my faverite was the last track "Personal" bassline went hard af on this!

spazzed out. good work fam. check out my new video for my song Kids Against Hunger by iAmBased when you get the chance

Back