Michael Milner- 4 new songs ! *F4F*

Yungspazz

Whats up guys.. just dropped four !, leave feed, love , whatever u feel and i'll return as always!

.....sheesh after copying and pasting all these links i shoulda just made a mixtape lol

I fucks with these tracks bruh, definitely wouldn't mind getting you on one of my beats

Also thanks for the positive review on my beat

Holy shit, 4 songs lol. So Much that I have to use notepad and copy paste in.

A man Freestyle: Pretty dope. Personal taste stuff I would have liked maybe one more "lead" sound, maybe like little stabs or something. Constructive: slightly louder vocal track on the processed vocal part.

UNIQE - Hate Me: Very chill, I got completely lit to this song, lol. I feel like maybe you could use some sibilance or transients on the top end? Just reaching for any constructive criticism I could find.

Still Drinkin - theres a strange peak at the beginning of the song. Phone sound flexing was dope. Totally my kind of beat, slightly alien in a great way. *Followed you here*

Long Week x Young Juice - Hella chill, and yes; you probably sould've just made a mixtape ;)

Mine is kind of different, kind of hella different maybe. I think maybe the treble could go down a touch and bass up a touch but I am happy with it otherwise. Give me a f4f if you got time.

89's Horror Science Fiction Trap Extravaganza on your squad

I like the quality of all 4 songs. Each of them has their own vibe (Chill, club banger, etc). Do you self-produced your beats?

Thanks for the feed. Wow tracks are nice! You're pretty versatile, different flows, singing on different kinds of beat. Keep it up!

A man Freestyle: Its ok. Could use more to it.. delivery isn't as good as it could be

UNIQE - Hate Me: Dope ass song, its got a nice vibe to it. I really don't have much to say about this one.. maybe just improve the mix but other than that its heat..

Long Week x Young Juice - Reminds me of something Ive heard before but I cant put my finger on it. real dope bro. I would turn the bass up in this song tho

Heres my latest if u wanna return the favor:

Last edited:
Holy shit, 4 songs lol. So Much that I have to use notepad and copy paste in.

A man Freestyle: Pretty dope. Personal taste stuff I would have liked maybe one more "lead" sound, maybe like little stabs or something. Constructive: slightly louder vocal track on the processed vocal part.

UNIQE - Hate Me: Very chill, I got completely lit to this song, lol. I feel like maybe you could use some sibilance or transients on the top end? Just reaching for any constructive criticism I could find.

Still Drinkin - theres a strange peak at the beginning of the song. Phone sound flexing was dope. Totally my kind of beat, slightly alien in a great way. *Followed you here*

Long Week x Young Juice - Hella chill, and yes; you probably sould've just made a mixtape ;)

Mine is kind of different, kind of hella different maybe. I think maybe the treble could go down a touch and bass up a touch but I am happy with it otherwise. Give me a f4f if you got time.

89's Horror Science Fiction Trap Extravaganza on your squad

bro i appreciate you taking the time to desict this man.. thanks a lot brotha. i appreciate the feed and im bout to check your track out here in a few sir!

I like the quality of all 4 songs. Each of them has their own vibe (Chill, club banger, etc). Do you self-produced your beats?

thanks bro i appreciate it and no i dont self produce. i usually cop the beats i rap on or have great relationships with the producers i work with.. i wish i could produce though lol yaw got it tho i wouldnt try yaw lane lol.

A man Freestyle: Its ok. Could use more to it.. delivery isn't as good as it could be

UNIQE - Hate Me: Dope ass song, its got a nice vibe to it. I really don't have much to say about this one.. maybe just improve the mix but other than that its heat..

Long Week x Young Juice - Reminds me of something Ive heard before but I cant put my finger on it. real dope bro. I would turn the bass up in this song tho

Heres my latest if u wanna return the favor:

good look on the feedback bro and that beat is fire af bro. like super fire. keep it up

Back