Michael Milner- 4 new songs ! *F4F*

A man Freestyle:
Dope track! hard af

UN1QE - Hate Me:
This is vibin! Your delivery is on point, this shit is G O O D !!

Still Drinkin:
Trippy! Those snares that kick in around 2:00 are insane

Long Week:
It's a bit soft for my taste but I can tell it's good nonetheless.

These songs all sound well put together btw, mixing wise. Your vocals blend well with the beats too and there's no muddy shit. You definitely should've made a mixtape lol

please check this

hello sir... do you happen to know who made up the rule that i have to post 5 messages before opening my own subject ? i dont have time 4 this. But dem beats sound like the real thing. If you told me the guest rapper was lil wayne i would have believed it. The beats are fresh but the voice of the guest rapper is not oldskool enough 4 me. Back in the days nobody would dare to rap with a voice like that. Its not masculain and sounds more like a child. You deserve better than lil wayne.

Tracks are nice no sleep for the wicked. Still the king still pourin lean still fuckin girls out your dreams (fav. line). Still drinking was my fav shouts out to the producer on that one hot guitar sample. You are really versatile the singing is tops.

Check me out if you get a chance - fools gold by T a p p e d | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks brotha i appreciate it man! and the producer on still drinkin is my boy YPNT hes in my following on my cloud and the guitar sample was homemade by my boy dereck back home in michigan! thanks again homie. your track was tuff.. we need to link on one if thats cool with you!

A man Freestyle:
Dope track! hard af

UN1QE - Hate Me:
This is vibin! Your delivery is on point, this shit is G O O D !!

Still Drinkin:
Trippy! Those snares that kick in around 2:00 are insane

Long Week:
It's a bit soft for my taste but I can tell it's good nonetheless.

These songs all sound well put together btw, mixing wise. Your vocals blend well with the beats too and there's no muddy shit. You definitely should've made a mixtape lol

please check this

thanks so much man i appreciate it and i hit u back with feedback and everything we gotta link too bro!

hello sir... do you happen to know who made up the rule that i have to post 5 messages before opening my own subject ? i dont have time 4 this. But dem beats sound like the real thing. If you told me the guest rapper was lil wayne i would have believed it. The beats are fresh but the voice of the guest rapper is not oldskool enough 4 me. Back in the days nobody would dare to rap with a voice like that. Its not masculain and sounds more like a child. You deserve better than lil wayne.

Thanks for the feedback bro !!!

Back