Michael Milner- 2 songs :) *F4F*

I think the beats are dope on both tracks but in my opinion the lyrics didn't interest me and the autotune on the Mayo Freestyle sounds bad imo sounds like its not being used properly and over the top and just sounds bad (my opinion), obvs the tracks ain't that lyrical but thats like most of the new songs nowadays so it will fit in nicely with todays music I liked the Surprised track the most it was more of something you can vibe to.

I think the beats are dope on both tracks but in my opinion the lyrics didn't interest me and the autotune on the Mayo Freestyle sounds bad imo sounds like its not being used properly and over the top and just sounds bad (my opinion), obvs the tracks ain't that lyrical but thats like most of the new songs nowadays so it will fit in nicely with todays music I liked the Surprised track the most it was more of something you can vibe to.

to each his own my guy, thank you for the feed!!!!!

Last edited:
For Surprised: This is really dope man. The mix is super clean and the vocals sit well on the beat. This style of music doesn't always appeal to me but I was noddin my head to this one. Keep it up, you're on to something.

For Mayo Freestyle: Gonna give a little criticism on this one. I really like the way you start the flow out and the vibe reminds me of Wiz Khalifa's Cabin Fever. But I think the rap delivery could be a little more aggressive or emotional, it doesn't seem like there's a lot of emotion in your voice. But that's just my two cents.

For Surprised: This is really dope man. The mix is super clean and the vocals sit well on the beat. This style of music doesn't always appeal to me but I was noddin my head to this one. Keep it up, you're on to something.

For Mayo Freestyle: Gonna give a little criticism on this one. I really like the way you start the flow out and the vibe reminds me of Wiz Khalifa's Cabin Fever. But I think the rap delivery could be a little more aggressive or emotional, it doesn't seem like there's a lot of emotion in your voice. But that's just my two cents.

Thanks for the feedback i appreciate it!!!

Did you actually collab with Murda Beatz? Or did you mix and master your lyrics over his beat? If you actually collabed with him then that's insane!! I'm a little confused as to what exactly you tinkered with.

But back to the point - Mayo freestyle definitely my favorite. Your voice comes through clean so props for that. At some points, even with the autotune it sounded off key but majority was enjoyable to listen to in terms of how you mixed your voice and changed your flow as the song progressed

Thanks for the feedback on my post

Last edited:
Really good stuff. Specially the first song. The beat keeps you on your toes. Well mixed, clear, well done overall. Keep it up.

Did you actually collab with Murda Beatz? Or did you mix and master your lyrics over his beat? If you actually collabed with him then that's insane!! I'm a little confused as to what exactly you tinkered with.

But back to the point - Mayo freestyle definitely my favorite. Your voice comes through clean so props for that. At some points, even with the autotune it sounded off key but majority was enjoyable to listen to in terms of how you mixed your voice and changed your flow as the song progressed

Thanks for the feedback on my post

No I didn't collab with murda lol but its on my bucketlist lol. I heard the song on smokepurpp project and went on it. but I did mix my vocals and master the song. thanks for feed back I appreciate it a lot!

The Mayo Freestyle beat dope af. You killed the pitched hihat rolls, good job. 808 clean as well. Drums are nice overall regarding mix & patterns.
Keep it up homie!

Back