MGK type beat f4f

So the kicks are definitely off beat.

Ok, I dont know what you just did, but on the hook section, the kicks were fine. Now on the rest of the beat, they're fine too. On that opening section, they were off.

The melody is a little repetitive. Try working on some background stuff like maybe some chords. Keep working man!

So the kicks are definitely off beat.

Ok, I dont know what you just did, but on the hook section, the kicks were fine. Now on the rest of the beat, they're fine too. On that opening section, they were off.

The melody is a little repetitive. Try working on some background stuff like maybe some chords. Keep working man!
There were no kicks on the hook. Also especially in his latest song called "Habits" he does not use background stuffs a lot. Thanks for the feed.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea. But the drums were all over the place. I like it when they are surprisingly off time a bit but this is too much. I think you have potential tho, I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

First thing I noticed is the kicks are way off beat and it doesn't sound good not being rude but it sounds bad I say go back and tweak the kicks and get them hitting on time, try using the quantise feature on your DAW to keep stuff in time. The sound used for the melody is nice but the melody its self is boring and repetitive, I think you should go back on this beat tweak the kicks and create a more catchy melodies and make 2-3 so you can switch it up or add in more percs for more variation.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-beat-alone-dark-r-b-rap-544489/#post50083988

Back