Melodic trap type beat. Looking from Improvement! F4F

PummelVision

How's it going FP, here's a new track I produced a few days ago! I spent quite a bit of time on it and wanted to put it out there because I'm really satisfied with how it turned out. Anyways, feedback is greatly appreciated! As always, I'll return the favor, so send some of your tracks my way.

Last edited:
Intro could be shorter and the kicks could be punchier. I really like the atmosphere so the title of the track fits well.

I like the chilled pads of how the beat started. I would say though, for me, when the beat dropped, I felt like the drums could have been mixed better. Like maybe turning the reverb down on the clap and mixing the kick and 808 are little more cleanly. Nonetheless, good work fam. Keep it up.

I really enjoy the guitar in this. Great pad work too brother. One thing I'd like to see is the hi hats and 808 be a little tighter in the mix. This is a solid track though and you should have no problem getting this too a nice southern rap artist. Heck if I rapped I would buy it.

Sounds dope man, but the bass is way too loud, turn that shit down haha.

Other than that it's a dope track man, like that synthpad you're using!

Yo Thanks for the feed!

Really like this Track, definitely fits the chillout vibe. Guitar was a nice touch I don't know them well enough to make use of them but yours turned out rather well. I actually did a song like this and posted here on FP not too long ago

(Not advertising btw just found it interesting to hear what we did the same and what we did differently) Take a listen.

Quite nice, the reverb on the snare helps fill in the spacious of this track along with the delay on the lead. I thought the mix was good, the bass is at the right level for something mellow like this. Keep it up!

I really liked the pads, and the guitar was a nice touch. I did feel like the intro dragged on for a little bit too long when the clap came in. But overall a nice vibe. As far as the mix, the drums need to be pumped up a bit, leveling-wise. I would also suggest drying it out a little.. it's too much verb for my taste. I think there is a bit of over compression going on, sounds a little squashed to me. One final suggestion would be to work on the sequencing.. I didn't pay too much attention to how you laid it out, but overall the beat felt like it dragged on a bit. You got some great elements, definitely good frame work. keep it up.

Back