Melodic Trap Beat | "Astros" [prod. by Flint Yggdrasil]

Flint Yggdrasil

onlinebeatstore.com
Wassup FP!

I made a new beat. I like the simplicity of it but what would have you added to it? It's in my signature if you don't want to watch the beat video.

I appreciate the feedback!

Flint,

Last edited:
Love the emotion on this and the video is legit as fuck. 808 i feel like needs to be processed more , maybe use a different sample, make sure its tuned, layer a kick pattern ontop of your 808 to reinforce it then sidechain the kick to the bass so it blends together and creates a nice punchy transient on your 808, alternatively a sub bass could go really well with this, just use a kick pattern to reinforce. Mess around with the velocity on your patterns when your structuring to create more natural transitions and toss a few risers also! all in all though i like this track, keep it up!

Gude,

i like the idea, maybe extend the melody a bit further? Some bells or a higher synth with high attack / short decay would fit in addition. Also the percussion and clap could use some reverb, since they sound pretty dry. Overall good blueprint with lots of potential!

Thank you sohjo and mr. nrage for the feedback. I'll definitely use some of those tips for sure. I'll check out some of your music as well!

Last edited:
Back