Melo Doesn't Pass. **FEED FOR FEED GUARANTEED!**

JFKTV

El Doovy Numero One
Sup. Carmelo Anthony is out here with complete disregard for any possible rings on his fingers. This goes out to you, Lala.

Leave some feedback and your link to your thread so I can do the same. Critique my mixing, 'cause I don't think I got this one all the way right yet. Let me know!

Damn. Good job bro! I love the smoothness of it. It almost gives me a Temptations/Isley Brother Vibe lol Love it though! You did your thing with the mixing too! Kudos! Its better than I would have done. But yea Melo done fucked up bro lol he wildin! Lala is beyond BAD!!!

But anyways can you take a look at my beat and tell me what you think?

Mixing sounds alright, the melody is repetitive though and the drums aren't very complex. I like the vocal samples and Melo's highlight at the end :P

chill vibes. bass line is hella smooth. kinda get that islander vibe from this hahaha. dope samples, good mix, great job.

Thanks everyone! I'll play around with the high end frequencies when I get revisit this on Monday

Lmao I love that you used that classic Melo commerical at the beginning so perfect for what you were going for. It has an islandy tropical vibe to it that I like. Real good beat man I fuck with it

this sounds real dope, like some hawaii lilo & stitch type shit or something. makes me wanna eat a coconut! nothing bad to say about the mix or anything tbh, great work!

thx for the great feed btw :D

This is smooth as hell...I love all the samples throughout. Mix sounds clean to me though and I think the length of the track is perfect given the chops/loops you used. Dope work.

Back