Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *Snow* | prod. by Mr.nRage (F4F)

Mr.nRage

Gude,

just wanted to share my latest beat and hear your opinion on it. Any feedback is welcome and make sure to drop your links so i can return the favor!

Smooth, love the reverb on the guitar and the snares. I like how some snares are drier than others. The melody that comes in after a minute(hook?) is great as well. Sound selection is pretty good in my opinion. 808s are good. Great beat

Pretty chilled - I'd EQ the snares and the producer tag isn't really needed. It would have been cool if you switched it up a bit because it does get a bit repetitive hearing the same melody line (although dope) 3 minutes straight.

Feedback on this please Let's See Why [F4F]

Thanks for the feedback on my track! Always love your work, mix is clean af as usual and the overall vibe of the track is dope! Love these chilled/emotional beats!

Really like the slow tempo. Really makes the 808 and drums stand out. The simple piano melody is really nice too. Very well done my man. Sounds professional to me! Dope stuff.

Nice sounds going on in the track. Bass sounds really good but not too in your face which i like. And nice changeup towards the end

Funny you named this snow, I'm from northern Illinois and we got hammered over the weekend.. But anyways, I like the chill vibe of this, especially the ends with the strings all coming in... It's mixed fairly well, I listened to it in the whip, and it sounded nice..: I'll listen to it on my monitors when I get home.. If anything sticks out that you could work on... I'll let you know

I really like it, bruh. The vibe is set and I can see Lil Xan on this or one of those druggie rappers. It's also slow so even the R&B route fits it. I never seen snowing being from South Florida but I see you!

Check out my video in my sig and lemme know what you think. :cheers:

this is super vibey i fuck with it heavy. i have no complaints at all, only positivity in my opinion. peep my beat tape hit my soundcloud in my signature

love the chord progression, drum kit sounds tight, and your instrumentation is epic, really fitting with the tempo, its full, but there is so much room for a rapper to hit this, this is dope man

Back