Melancholic Chill Trap Beat | *River* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

Mr.nRage

Gude,

I would like to show you my newes project and hear your opinion on it. It's a bit more melancholic and slow-paced this time. Ofc I will return any feedback, just post your links below.
Thanks for listening!

Last edited:
i like the drums. i'm not into trap really, but i think the combination with more "musical" elements is good and something more fresh than just the same synth-arpeggio over and over! the only thing i would change is that some sounds are a bit too "midi-ish". maybe some slow chorus or some other type of modulation would help. good work!

if u have the time, check out my latest beat: Sample Boom Bap Beat

This sounds really dope - I can definitely see this type of beat being sang over. The beat is very intricate, especially with the guitar you have over the beat and the strings and the hi-hats that sound almost like rattle snakes. The melody is dope as fuck, too. Well done!

Feedback on this please? Baba (F4F)

Dope beat bruh, a cleaning mix would bring that 808 out more, if you cleared up the low end on all the other instruments especially that piano. Props! I like this vibe a lot!

yeah this is dope ..i feel the 808..i dont want to comment about the mixin cause its superior lvl than mine lol..

Like the vibe of this track, really nice keys but not sure the beat fits the track. would like softer kick and perc to really make this track work. overall good work bro .

Yo This is dope foreal the quality is fantastic.. very clean this is a cruise through the sunset , big ups 1luv

Back